Monday, December 10, 2007

Argh....

Here I be...LOL...channelling a bit of pirate there.

So, hows it goin?

Things are ok here. My neveres are all shot cause of the emotions over my upcoming surgery...3 days and counting!!! I'm excited, but I'm nervous, and I'm a bit scared. I know it will all be ok though.

Right now the rush is on cleaning the house really good, and keeping it kept up till thursday, cause after that, I can't walk for 3 days. I'm planning on getting to know my bed really, really good during those 3 days...:)

So Kallie now has 7 teeth. yep, 7. She will be 10 months old the day of my surgery. Sigh, they grow to quick.....but for now, I will enjoy smooching those chubby cheeks. :)

Tonight, Erik write his exams for his Canadian Firearm license. Him and my soon to be Father In Law took the course together. They have a bet, whoever gets the highest marks buys the other dinner.....we will see what happens!!!

anyhoo, I'm out. Got me a hankering for some rocky road, and I'm going to make a huge batch. :)

Later Days:)

1 comment:

Islam Saber said...

take care of your childs