Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me...a before and after.




First photo is of me, taken this morning, wearing size 16 jeans. Kinda still shocked at a size 16, but.....yep.
Second one, of me in orange, is obviously the before photo. Taken last summer, wearing a size 20-22 jeans.
No real trick to the way I was able to shed some chub. I no longer eat a full dinner sized plate of food, I can only handle a small dessert plate full, and for the most part, it is full of veggies, or salads. I can't handle red meat at all anymore, and I stay away from alot of pasta, and potatoes. Bread is a weakness, so I will not avoid that...haha. I drink ALOT of water, probably close to 3 litres of it a day.
Just for you Tina-cious!!

1 comment:

Landlady of Fat said...

AWESOME!!!

you look great!! Congrats!! :)

...I like that you take requests! LOL