Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1st of the season!

Tonight will mark our first BBQ of the season.....sorta.

You see, I have an indoor grill, but it throws off so much heat and smoke, that you have to have it pretty much outside your front door to use it. So, tonight, I'm making shrimp lollipops ( kinda like skewers, but on tooth picks, curled around each other), and the basic hamburgers, and hot dogs, a few baked potatoes, and possibly some type of pasta salad. I. Can't. Wait! :)

Tiana's birthday went really well on Sunday:) She made a definate BFF in Lolita's friend Chelsea's soon to be step daughter, Jenna. They laughed, and played for 3 solid hours. Tiana was exhausted I think, from so many surprises. She got balloons, and a tinkerbell cake, and loads and loads of wonderful presents!

Oh..btw Terry, she absolutely loves those word puzzles you got her!!! She wont leave them for 5 minutes!!

Yesterday was lolita's birthday, and it was a nice day for her, i think. She recieved a basket of really nice flowers from her mom for her birthday, as well as an unexpected Chocolate brownie cake from our friend Nikki. We had a really good dinner at Pizza Delight with Nikki, kate, 2 of kates friends, Chelsea, Dallas, Peggy, matt, and chelseas mom. There was alot fo fun convo's, and at the end, that AWESOME cake!

so far, its been a good start to the week:)

No comments: