You ever get that feeling like winter is never going to end??
Yea...I really don't think it will. Right now, we still have about 4-5 feet of snow outside. it snowed again last night.
Here I am, waiting very impatiently to start sowing my veggie garden ( i start them indoors, better turn out this way for me), but I'm holding back, because I really can't say that they will be planted in 4-6 weeks like they should be. Once the frost is gone, I still need to turn and fertilize my garden, as well as weed out any of the runt plants once they are sown. Sigh....
But I definately can't wait to do my garden! I had such an amazing turn out from it last year, that I have big expectations for this years as well.
Other than that, not a hole lot going on. Trying to clear out the remainder of the easter junk that we have here, so we can get back on track with getting some weight off. I have been doing well, but having all this crap here is making it hard. So, all those remaining easter bunnies?? All being melted down into peanut butter cups, for Erik to take to work with him tomorrow.
Tiana will be 4 in 12 days. Sigh....12 days!!!!!! My beautiful girl is going to be 4. She already has big dreams for herself growing up. You know what she wants to be when she grows up??
A hot dog.
I. Kid. You. Not.
Time for me to start thinking about schools for her, and to slowly start purchasing supplies for her. Its all coming so fast. hmm......I wonder how home schooling works???
I kid, I kid.
I look forward to hearing the stories of " mommie!! guess what I did in school today!!!" , or " look what I made in school today!"
Anyhoo, i best get going to the thing I do best...you guessed it, housecleaning.
later days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment