Have you ever woke up with one of those " I just wanna be lazy, and not do a damned thing" kinda feelings?
Thats exactly how I feel at the moment, but I have some things I have to get done before I can take advantage of it. I have a bathroom to clean, and two loads of laundry to fold. The rest is just usual picking up of things..clothes strewn about the house, dishes.
Yesterday was a good day. I spent the day with my kids, while Erik was at day 1 of the last 3 days of work. WHen he got home, we packed up the kids, and went to their grandmother's to drop them off. From there, Lolita, Erik, and I went to Pizza Delight for dinner. It was sooooooo good. They make the best ceasar salads ever!
From dinner we went to Sobey's for groceries. an hour and 175$ later, we were back at my MIL's to pick up the kidlets. we were home shortly after 8:30pm, and we got the kids ready for bed. Tiana waited up to talk to my mom shortly after 9 on the phone, and by the time she hit the pillow, she was out cold. Kallie was really quick to sleep too, and we never heard anything from either one of them until 2 this morning.
For some reason this morning though, I'm just wiped. There is nothing I would rather do more than lounge around on the couch all day. But, thats not in the cards rght now. So, I sit here, trying to wake myself up, drinking a cup of Vanilla Roobios Herbal Tea. Nothing added, as that would completely screw my WW diet, and our next weigh in is this Sunday. I'm not really expecting any changes this weigh in, cause we really haven't been eating good the last 2 weeks. We haven't eaten bad, we have been keeping track of how much/what were eating, but we haven't been fully following the WW plan. So today is back to it full time for me.
I have dinner cooking already, I am making a slow cooker beef stew. The weather here has been really chilly, so I'm happy that the time has come to start making stews and soups.
Tonight we are going to go look at a car, and then we are heading to get Kallie and Tiana a few much needed items of clothing. Kallie is still so small, still fitting in 6 month clothing, and nothing of what we have for hand me downs from Tiana's first fall/winter will fit her yet, so we need to pick her up a nice warm jacket. Almost time to pull out the hats too, Kallie has been having a wicked cough the last few days.
I'm off to get things done, so I can chill-ax all day. Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment