Helllllo, its me, again.
So, things here at home have been finally really good. Erik flew in at 12:45 am on the 24th of March, and I couldn't be happier! You never realize how small some thing are that you fight over, until you don't have someone to fight with them over. Now that hes home for a few weeks, I'm not taking any time to fight over stupid petty things.
We have talked alot of things over, and we have straightened out alot of things, and I really believe that we will be ok.
One of the biggest changes that will come for us, is the biggest one thus far.
We have decided that the kids and I are going to move to Ontario to be with Erik for the remainder of his training. They expect him to be there for another 8-10 months, and we work best as a team, when we are together to face issues head on.
Were not sure when this move will happen, as everything in the military is " hurry up and wait ", but as soon as I know, I will share it. We could possibly be going with him on April 12 or 13th, to be housed in a hotel until they have a PMQ for us, or we may go up a few weeks later, with Erik coming home to drive up with us. Were not quite sure, but hopefully we will have an idea this week or next.
I am hoping and praying for this one thing to go smooth for us. We could really use a bit of luck on this move, so that we all get there as a family, together, to face the challenges of living in a new city, and province together.
The kids are excited to move, and to have a home again. A place that is ours, with no one else to interfere. Tiana is excited for a Princess room, and Kallie for her Tinkerbell room, even thought I know she would much prefer Wall-e.
Erik is looking forward for us to be together again, and for us to have activities to do as a family. He has a few programs picked out that he would like for us to all take part in, and surprisingly, the first one he chose is a couples program in Communication. I'm looking forward to exploring things for us, and seeing how much better things can and will be.
Today was my moms surprise party, and we now call her Captian Oblivious. SHe has no idea, even as she walked up the front deck, with the " over the hill " balloons, and the "happy 50th" balloons, she didn't even notice!! We walked in, saw everyone there, and my aunt, after a few moments, goes "so, umm....SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
All she could say is "what?!?!"
It was great:)
The cake I ordered was SPECTACULAR!!! oh my goodness, I couldn't have asked for a more amazing cake!! I am so completely shocked and impressed, that I'm looking for another reason to get another one made!!
Things are good. Finally, thingshere are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment